2 Day Gorilla trekking & Bwindi impenetrable National park
Today is a very fascinating day, You will wake up, take a hearty breakfast and get a packed lunch from the lovely staff at Rushaga Gorilla camp. You will either walk with your guide or get into your safari vehicle to the orientation centre, You will be oriented about gorilla tracking rules and set you free with the rangers for gorilla tracking.
You will be allocated to different gorilla families and travel into the forest where you shall sport out different bird species in the forest, You will have a chance to see gorilla families with babies and silvabacks in the forest, Note that, this activity shall take one hour though note sure how long will it take you to get to the gorillas.
Note that, Rushaga holds most of the gorilla families than any other gorilla family in Bwindi Impenetrable National park.
Your guide shall be waiting for you and after gorilla tracking; you will be taken back to your accommodation for an overnight.
- Main destination: Kisoro & Bwindi Impenetrable Nation
- Accommodation: Lake Mutunda Resort
- Meals & drinks:
Meals included Drinking water
Day 3: Domestic flight back to Entebbe international airport
On this day, you will wake up and take a hearty breakfast; you will get into the safari vehicle and travel to Kisoro airfield for your domestic flight back to Entebbe international airport for your next destination after good memories of Gorilla tracking in the mist. This will mark the end of the safari.
- Entebbe International Airport
- No accommodation (End of tour)
Meals & Drinks:
Breakfast (Lunch & dinner not included)
- Drinks not included
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits(One per person, non-resident)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)